General downloads for applications: GCC Application Form
If we have any staff vacancies, the adverts will be shown here.
Class Teacher, Full time, Maternity Cover
Post Title (Subject): Class Teacher
Grade: Main Scale (NQTS welcome)
Allowances: No management allowance / Not applicable
Hours Contract: Full Time, Temporary Maternity Cover
Closing Date: Saturday 21st May 2022
Lesson observations and interviews: week beginning 23rd May 2022.
Start Date: 1st September 2022
Are you up for an amazing challenge? We are looking for a highly motivated and excellent teacher to play a significant part in the next journey for the school.
The Governing Body are looking for an inspiring teacher to cover Maternity Leave for one term from September. The successful candidates will want to truly understand the needs of their class and then design a curriculum that really meets these needs, using out of the box, creative delivery grounded in rigorous systems of learning to ensure every child exceeds expectation.
As a highly effective, self-reflecting practitioner, you will be able to:
- Be a role model to children through being highly achieving and inspiring in all that you do,
- Promote the highest standards of teaching and learning through minute by minute assessment for learning, and
- Operate effectively within a team to ensure the whole school community succeeds by everyone succeeding.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent Numeracy or Literacy knowledge with a demonstrable ability to integrate them into an inspiring, needs-led curriculum
- A passion for teaching
- Many personal skills and talents to inspire children
You will be joining a friendly, supportive and hard-working team where teachers grow amazingly quickly to greater things.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school office on 01453 832382 to arrange a time.
Please email completed application forms, with a supporting letter, to Jody O’Connor at email@example.com, or post to the school address. CVs will not be accepted.
Job Description: Class Teacher Job Description and Person Specification
Application form: GCC Application Form