Test and Trace Support Payment

Are you entitled? If you are required, by law, to self-isolate or if you need to care for a child who needs to self-isolate, you may be entitled to a lump sum payment of £500 to cover your period of isolation.



Please read the full details here to see if you are eligible and for details of how to apply:



Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?

Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab

Download now by clicking here [99.54 KB]

Here is the link for further info and to make an application: